SGI 1776Alternative Names: SGI-1776
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2010
At a glance
- Originator SuperGen
- Class Amines; Imidazoles; Piperidines; Pyridazines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Protein-serine-threonine kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Acute myeloid leukaemia; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Prostate cancer; Renal cancer
Most Recent Events
- 11 Nov 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Renal cancer in USA (PO)
- 11 Nov 2010 Discontinued - Phase-I for hormone refractory Prostate cancer in United Kingdom (PO)
- 11 Nov 2010 Discontinued - Phase-I for hormone refractory Prostate cancer in USA (PO)