Research programme: A H5N1 influenza vaccine - FluGen
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator FluGen
- Class Influenza A virus H5N1 vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Influenza-A-virus-H5N1-subtype in USA
- 31 Dec 2009 Preclinical trials in Influenza-A virus H5N1 subtype in USA (unspecified route)
- 25 Mar 2009 Early research in Influenza virus infections in USA (Intradermal)