Research programme: antibody therapeutics - MedarexAlternative Names: MDX-1110; MDX-1204; MDX-1414
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Medarex
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action CXCR4 receptor antagonists; Fucosyl GM1 ganglioside inhibitors; Glypican 3 inhibitors; Megakaryocyte potentiating factor inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cancer in USA (Parenteral)
- 02 Sep 2009 Medarex has been acquired by Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 27 May 2009 The US FDA approves IND application for MDX-1338 in Acute myeloid leukaemia