Research programme: thrombosis and coagulation disorder therapies - ThrombotargetsAlternative Names: TT-105; TT-111; TT-112; TT-113; TT-114; TT-115; TT-116; TT-120; TT-123; TT-C01
Latest Information Update: 28 May 2012
At a glance
- Originator Thrombotargets Corporation
- Class Monoclonal antibodies; Peptides; Recombinant proteins; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Antifibrinolytic agents; Fibrinolytic agents; Platelet aggregation inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Research Blood coagulation disorders; Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 28 May 2012 Early research in Thrombosis [Parenteral; PO] and Coagulation disorders [Parenteral] is ongoing in USA and the European Union
- 30 Apr 2012 Early research in Coagulation disorders in European Union (Topical)
- 30 Apr 2012 Early research in Coagulation disorders in USA (Topical)