Research programme: I Kappa-B Kinase beta inhibitor - Institute of Medicinal Molecular DesignAlternative Names: IMD-0560
Latest Information Update: 03 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Originator Institute of Medicinal Molecular Design
- Class Benzamides; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action I-kappa B kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Osteoarthritis; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 03 Mar 2011 No development reported - Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in Japan (Intra-articular)
- 03 Mar 2011 No development reported - Preclinical for Osteoarthritis in Japan (Intra-articular)