IMD 2560Alternative Names: IMD-2560
Latest Information Update: 28 May 2013
At a glance
- Originator Institute of Medicinal Molecular Design
- Class Anti-inflammatories
- Mechanism of Action I-kappa B kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- Available For Licensing Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Osteoporosis; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 28 May 2013 IMD 2560 is available for licensing as of 28 May 2013. http://www.immd.co.jp