IMX 942Alternative Names: IMX942
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Inimex Pharmaceuticals
- Class Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants; Protein modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Nosocomial infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Nosocomial-infections(In volunteers) in Canada (IV)
- 27 Apr 2009 Phase-I clinical trials in Nosocomial infections in Canada (IV)