At a glance
- Originator Circ Pharma
- Class Antidepressants; Cyclohexanols; Dimethylamines; Erectile dysfunction therapies; Opioid analgesics; Phenyl ethers; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Opioid mu receptor agonists; Serotonin receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Pain
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Pain in Ireland (PO, Controlled release)
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Dec 2013 Elan Corporation has been acquired and merged into Perrigo