Research programme: therapeutic agents - AstraZeneca/Jubilant Biosys
Latest Information Update: 24 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Originator Jubilant Biosys
- Developer AstraZeneca; Jubilant Biosys
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Research Cardiovascular disorders; Cognition disorders; Metabolic disorders; Neurological disorders; Pain; Psychiatric disorders
Most Recent Events
- 24 Jun 2011 Early research in Cognition disorders, Neurological disorders, Pain and Psychiatric disorders is ongoing
- 24 Jun 2011 Early research in Metabolic disorders (unspecified route)
- 24 Jun 2011 Early research in Cardiovascular disorders (unspecified route)