CKD 516Alternative Names: CKD-516; NOV-120401
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Chong Kun Dang
- Mechanism of Action Tubulin polymerisation inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Solid-tumours in South Korea (IV, Injection)
- 01 Dec 2014 Phase-I clinical trials in Solid tumours in South Korea (PO) (NCT02300467)
- 30 Jun 2012 Chong Kun Dang initiates enrolment in a phase I trial for Solid tumours in South Korea (NCT01560325)