CAL 263Alternative Names: CAL-263
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Calistoga Pharmaceuticals
- Class Anti-inflammatories
- Mechanism of Action Phosphatidylinositol 3 kinase delta inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Allergic rhinitis; Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Inflammation in USA (PO)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Allergic-rhinitis in Austria (PO)
- 01 Apr 2011 Calistoga Pharmaceuticals has been acquired by Gilead Sciences