Research programme: sphingosine 1 phosphate 1 receptor agonists - Exelixis/Boehringer Ingelheim
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Originator Boehringer Ingelheim; Exelixis
- Mechanism of Action Sphingosine 1 phosphate receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Research Autoimmune disorders
Most Recent Events
- 22 Feb 2011 Early research is ongoing in US and Germany
- 08 May 2009 Early research in Autoimmune disorders in Germany (unspecified route)
- 08 May 2009 Early research in Autoimmune disorders in USA (unspecified route)