Research programme: CFTR inhibitors - Napo Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Napo Pharmaceuticals
- Developer Napo Pharmaceuticals; National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases; SRI International; University of California at San Francisco
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Diarrhoea
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Diarrhoea in USA
- 06 May 2009 Preclinical trials in Diarrhoea in USA (unspecified route)