Research programme: thrombosis/dementia therapeutics - Institute of Medicinal Molecular DesignAlternative Names: IMD-4852
Latest Information Update: 28 May 2013
At a glance
- Originator Institute of Medicinal Molecular Design
- Mechanism of Action Plasminogen activator inhibitor-1 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- Available For Licensing Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Alzheimer's disease; Atherosclerosis; Thrombosis; Vascular dementia
Most Recent Events
- 28 May 2013 No development reported - Preclinical for Vascular dementia in Japan (PO)
- 28 May 2013 No development reported - Preclinical for Thrombosis in Japan (PO)
- 28 May 2013 No development reported - Preclinical for Atherosclerosis in Japan (PO)