Research programme: muscarinic acetylcholine M4 receptor allosteric modulators - Eli LillyAlternative Names: LY-2033298
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Eli Lilly
- Class 2 ring heterocyclic compounds; Amides; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Muscarinic M4 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Schizophrenia
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Schizophrenia in United Kingdom
- 23 Jan 2008 Preclinical trials in Schizophrenia in United Kingdom (unspecified route)