Research programme: infectious diseases vaccines - BacilligenAlternative Names: BVS-based AIDS vaccine - Bacilligen; BVS-based HIV vaccine - Bacilligen; BVS-based influenza vaccine - Bacilligen
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Bacilligen
- Class AIDS vaccines; Influenza virus vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported HIV infections; Influenza virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Influenza-virus-infections in USA (Parenteral)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in HIV-infections in USA (Parenteral)
- 15 May 2009 Early research in HIV infections in USA (Parenteral)