Research programme: metabolic disorders therapy - Boehringer/Evotec
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Boehringer Ingelheim; DeveloGen
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Obesity; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Type-2-diabetes-mellitus in Germany
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Obesity in Germany
- 02 Sep 2010 DeveloGen has been acquired by Evotec AG