Research programme: cancer therapeutics - ApreaAlternative Names: APR-304; APR-305; APR-310; RITA; Wrap53
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Aprea
- Class Quinuclidines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Tumour suppressor protein p53 modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cancer in Sweden (PO)
- 25 Nov 2009 Preclinical trials in Cancer in Sweden (PO)
- 19 May 2009 Early research in Cancer in Sweden (PO)