Research programme: heat shock protein inhibitors - PfizerAlternative Names: PF-3823863; PF-4470296; PF-4942847
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Amides; Isoindoles; Pyrimidines; Pyrrolidines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Heat-shock protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Breast cancer; Malignant melanoma
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Malignant-melanoma in USA (PO)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Breast-cancer in USA (PO)
- 31 Mar 2011 Pharmacodynamics data from preclinical trial in Cancer presented at the 241st American Chemical Society National Meeting (241st-ACS-2011)