Research programme: heat shock protein 90 inhibitors - NervianoAlternative Names: NMS-E973; NMS-P506
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Nerviano Medical Sciences
- Mechanism of Action Heat-shock protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cancer in Italy (IV)
- 19 Nov 2009 Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics data from preclinical studies in Cancer presented at the 21st AACR-NCI-EORTC International Conference on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics (AACR-NCI-EORTC-2009)
- 22 Apr 2009 Preclinical trials in Cancer in Italy (unspecified route)