Research programme: cancer gene therapy - DaewoongAlternative Names: DWP 451; DWP-Gene; DWPGT1
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Originator Daewoong Pharmaceutical
- Class Gene therapies
- Mechanism of Action Gene transference
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Research Lung cancer; Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 10 Oct 2012 Early research is ongoing in South Korea
- 25 May 2009 Early research in Solid tumours in South Korea (Parenteral)