Research programme: NASH gene therapy - Amsterdam Molecular TherapeuticsAlternative Names: AMT-012
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Originator Amsterdam Molecular Therapeutics
- Class Gene therapies
- Mechanism of Action Gene transference
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis
Most Recent Events
- 18 Nov 2009 No development reported for Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis in Netherlands (Parenteral)
- 25 May 2009 Early research in Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis in Netherlands (Parenteral)