Research programme: antibody therapies - Zymeworks/XOMAAlternative Names: TAE™; ZymeCAD™
Latest Information Update: 28 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Originator XOMA; Zymeworks
- Class Antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Unspecified
Most Recent Events
- 28 Oct 2014 Discontinued for Undefined indication in USA (Parenteral)
- 28 Oct 2014 Discontinued for Undefined indication in Canada (Parenteral)
- 15 May 2009 Early research in Undefined indication in USA (Parenteral)