Research programme: carbohydrate-based vaccines - Ancora
Latest Information Update: 30 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Originator Ancora Pharmaceuticals
- Class Carbohydrates; Synthetic vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Malaria; Staphylococcal infections
Most Recent Events
- 07 Dec 2010 Preclinical trials in Staphylococcal infections (Prevention) in USA (unspecified route)
- 07 Dec 2010 Ancora Pharmaceuticals receives federal grant from US Government under the Qualifying Therapeutic Discovery Program for vaccine development in Malaria (prevention)
- 27 Oct 2005 Preclinical trials in Malaria (Prevention) in USA (unspecified route)