Research programme: histamine H3 receptor modulators - Athersys
Latest Information Update: 25 Apr 2011
At a glance
- Originator Athersys
- Mechanism of Action Histamine H3 receptor antagonists; Histamine H3 receptor inverse agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder; Cognition disorders; Sleep disorders
Most Recent Events
- 25 Apr 2011 Preclinical development is ongoing in USA
- 31 Dec 2008 Preclinical trials in Sleep disorders in USA (PO)
- 31 Dec 2008 Preclinical trials in Cognition disorders in USA (PO)