Research programme: choline kinase inhibitors - Advanced Cancer TherapeuticsAlternative Names: CK 37
Latest Information Update: 12 Aug 2010
At a glance
- Originator University of Louisville
- Developer Advanced Cancer Therapeutics; University of Louisville
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Choline kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 12 Aug 2010 This programme is still in active development
- 04 Jun 2009 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)