Research programme: cancer therapeutics - Gene Network Sciences/University of Connecticut
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2011
At a glance
- Originator Gene Network Sciences; University of Connecticut
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer; Ovarian cancer
Most Recent Events
- 03 Jun 2009 Early research in Ovarian cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 03 Jun 2009 Early research in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)