Research programme: retinol-binding protein 4 inhibitors - Isis PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: RBP4 antisense
Latest Information Update: 07 Apr 2011
At a glance
- Originator Isis Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antisense oligonucleotides
- Mechanism of Action RBP4 protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 09 Jun 2009 Preclinical trials in Type-2 diabetes mellitus in USA (Parenteral)