At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca
- Class Amines; Antineoplastics; Pyrazoles; Pyrimidines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Janus kinase 1 inhibitors; Janus kinase-2 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Liver cancer; Myeloproliferative disorders; Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2012 Discontinued - Phase-I for Solid tumours in South Korea (PO)
- 31 Oct 2012 Discontinued - Phase-I for Solid tumours in USA (PO)
- 31 Jan 2012 Discontinued - Phase-I for Liver cancer in South Korea (PO)