Research programme: PPAR delta agonists - PfizerAlternative Names: Research programme: PPAR delta agonists - Wyeth
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2011
At a glance
- Originator Wyeth
- Developer Pfizer
- Mechanism of Action Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor delta agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 20 Sep 2011 No development reported - Preclinical for Obesity in USA (PO)
- 15 Oct 2009 Wyeth has been acquired by Pfizer
- 09 Jun 2009 Preclinical trials in Obesity in USA (PO)