PRO 515Alternative Names: PRO-515
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Originator Proprius Pharmaceuticals
- Developer Cypress Bioscience
- Class Disease-modifying antirheumatics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 31 Mar 2008 Phase II clinical trials in Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (PO)