Research programme: chronic lymphocytic leukaemia therapy - InDex PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: DIMS 9022
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator InDex Pharmaceuticals
- Class Oligonucleotides
- Mechanism of Action Toll-like receptor 9 agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Chronic-lymphocytic-leukaemia in Sweden
- 21 Apr 2009 Preclinical trials in Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia in Sweden (unspecified route)