Research programme: glucokinase stimulants - BanyuAlternative Names: Cpd B; Cpd C
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Banyu
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Glucokinase stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Type-2-diabetes-mellitus in Japan
- 09 Oct 2009 Pharmacodynamics data from animal studies in type-2 diabetes mellitus presented at the 45th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes (EASD-2009)
- 09 Jun 2009 Preclinical trials in Type-2 diabetes mellitus in Japan (unspecified route)