CYT 013 IL1bQbAlternative Names: CYT013-IL1bQb
Latest Information Update: 31 Aug 2011
At a glance
- Originator Cytos Biotechnology
- Class Antihyperglycaemics; Vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Suspended Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 17 Aug 2011 Suspended - Phase-I/II for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in Germany (SC)
- 17 Aug 2011 Suspended - Phase-I/II for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in Switzerland (SC)
- 11 Jun 2009 Phase-I/II clinical trials in Type-2 diabetes mellitus in Switzerland (SC)