Research programme: protein-protein interaction inhibitors - DebiopharmAlternative Names: Debio 0928
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute
- Developer Debiopharm Group
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Cell cycle inhibitors; Protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Solid-tumours in Switzerland
- 18 Jun 2009 Preclinical trials in Solid tumours in Switzerland (unspecified route)