Research programme: ADAPTIR multi-specific therapeutics - Aptevo TherapeuticsAlternative Names: Anti-CD123 x Anti-CD3; Anti-CD19 X Anti-CD-3; Anti-CD86 X mono-IL-10; Anti-HER2 X Anti-CD3; Anti-RON X Anti-CD3; APVO-425; APVO-436; APVO-437; CD79BxDR; CD79BxDR Scorpion™ molecule; CTLA-4 X mono-IL-10; ES-210; ES-425; T-Scorp; TNFR x A2; TNFR x TWEAKR; X1 Anti-TNF-based SCORPION™; X1 TNF-based SCORPION™; X2 CTLA4-based SCORPION™
Latest Information Update: 17 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Originator Trubion Pharmaceuticals
- Developer Emergent BioSolutions
- Class Bispecific antibodies; Proteins; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action CD19 antigen inhibitors; CD3 antigen inhibitors; CD79 antigen inhibitors; CD86 antigen inhibitors; Cytotoxic T-lymphocyte antigen 4 inhibitors; ERBB 2 receptor antagonists; Glutamate carboxypeptidase II inhibitors; HLA-DR antigen inhibitors; Immunosuppressants; Interleukin 10 inhibitors; Receptor tyrosine kinase-like orphan receptor antagonists; RON protein inhibitors; TNFSF12 protein inhibitors; Tumour necrosis factor receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
- Available For Licensing Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Autoimmune disorders; Cancer