Research programme: liver disorders therapy - ALP Life SciencesAlternative Names: Nanoveson
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator ALP Life Sciences
- Class Lipids
- Mechanism of Action Arachidonic acid inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Liver disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Liver-disorders in USA
- 24 Jun 2009 Preclinical trials in Liver disorders in USA (unspecified route)