Research programme: 11-beta hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase inhibitors - ArgentaAlternative Names: CC1961
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Argenta Discovery
- Developer Argenta
- Mechanism of Action 11-beta hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Memory disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Memory disorders in United Kingdom
- 31 Mar 2014 Argenta has been acquired by Charles River Laboratories
- 02 Feb 2010 Argenta Discovery has been acquired by Galapagos NV