Research programme: PPAR gamma partial agonists - Kyowa Hakko KirinAlternative Names: K-868
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Kyowa Hakko Kirin
- Mechanism of Action Angiotensin receptor antagonists; Cytokine inhibitors; Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor alpha agonists; Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Diabetic neuropathies; Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Diabetic-neuropathies in Japan (PO)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Hypertension in Japan
- 16 Jun 2009 Preclinical trials in Diabetic neuropathies in Japan (PO)