Research programme: influenza virus vaccines - ROVI
Latest Information Update: 11 Feb 2010
At a glance
- Originator Rovi
- Class Influenza virus vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Influenza virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 08 Feb 2010 Discontinued for Influenza virus infections in Spain (unspecified route)
- 02 Jul 2009 Early research in Influenza virus infections in Spain (unspecified route)