Research programme: cancer therapeutics - Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Bayer Schering Pharma
- Developer Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Cancer in Germany
- 17 May 2011 Celera Corporation has been acquired by Quest Diagnostics
- 01 Mar 2011 Bayer Schering Pharma is now called Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals