ApoB SNALPAlternative Names: PRO-040201; TKM-ApoB
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Tekmira Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- Developer Arbutus Biopharma
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics; Small interfering RNA
- Mechanism of Action Apolipoprotein B inhibitors; RNA interference
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hypercholesterolaemia