SimenepagAlternative Names: AGN-210676
Latest Information Update: 05 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Originator Allergan
- Class Antiglaucomas; Carboxylic acids; Pyrrolidines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Prostaglandin receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase Unknown Glaucoma; Ocular hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 14 Oct 2010 Investigation in Ocular hypertension in USA (unspecified route)
- 14 Oct 2010 Investigation in Glaucoma in USA (unspecified route)