Research programme: antitussive therapeutics - Cornerstone TherapeuticsAlternative Names: CRTX 069; CRTX 072; CRTX 074
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Originator Cornerstone Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Allergic rhinitis; Cough
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2011 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cough in USA (PO)
- 31 Dec 2011 Discontinued - Preclinical for Allergic rhinitis in USA (PO)
- 31 Dec 2008 Preclinical trials in Cough in USA (PO)