MEDI 547Alternative Names: MEDI-547
Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Originator MedImmune
- Class Auristatins; Drug conjugates; Immunotoxins; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants; Mitosis inhibitors; Tubulin inhibitors; Tubulin polymerisation inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 27 Jan 2011 Discontinued - Phase-I for Solid tumours in USA (IV)
- 30 Jun 2009 Phase-I clinical trials in Solid tumours in USA (IV)
- 31 Jul 2007 Preclinical trials in Solid tumours in USA (IV)