Research programme: oral film-based therapeutics - IntelGenxAlternative Names: INT 0015/2008; INT 0037; INT 0037/2013; INT 0039/2013; INT 0040; INT 0040/2013; INT 0040/2014; INT 0041/2015; INT 0042/2015
Latest Information Update: 02 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Originator IntelGenx Corp.
- Class Carbolines
- Mechanism of Action Type 5 cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
- Available For Licensing Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Alzheimer's disease; Unspecified
- No development reported Erectile dysfunction; Panic disorder
Most Recent Events
- 27 Dec 2016 IntelGenx and Endo agree to co-develop and commercialise oral-film based therapeutics
- 30 Mar 2016 INT 0037/2013, INT 0039/2013 and INT 0043/2015 are available for licensing as of 30 Mar 2016. http://www.intelgenx.com/Home/default.aspx
- 30 Mar 2016 Early research in Alzheimer's disease in Canada (PO)