INT 0005/2005Alternative Names: INT0005/2005; Osteoarthritis therapy - IntelGenx
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2014
At a glance
- Originator IntelGenx Corp.
- Class Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatories; Prostaglandins
- Mechanism of Action Cyclo-oxygenase 1 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Osteoarthritis
Most Recent Events
- 28 Feb 2014 No development reported - Phase-I for Osteoarthritis in Canada (PO)
- 30 Jun 2009 Phase-I clinical trials in Osteoarthritis in Canada (PO)