Research programme: androgen receptor antagonists - PfizerAlternative Names: PF-0998425; PF-998425
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Cyclohexanols; Nitriles; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Androgen receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Skin disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Skin-disorders in USA
- 15 Oct 2008 Preclinical trials in Skin disorders in USA (unspecified route)