KW 2450Alternative Names: KW-2450
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Originator Kyowa Hakko Kirin
- Class Antineoplastics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Insulin receptor antagonists; Insulin-like growth factor-I receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Breast cancer; Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 17 Apr 2013 Discontinued - Phase-I for Solid tumours in USA (PO)
- 17 Apr 2013 Discontinued - Phase-I/II for Breast cancer in USA (PO)
- 24 Jan 2013 KW 2450 is still in Phase-I/II trials for Cancer in USA