Research programme: infected burns therapeutics - Creative AntibioticsAlternative Names: INP 1750/1855; INP 341
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Innate Pharmaceuticals AB
- Developer Creative Antibiotics
- Mechanism of Action Bacterial toxin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Pseudomonal infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Pseudomonal-infections in Sweden
- 27 Oct 2011 Creative Antibiotics and AMRI collaborate to discover and develop antibiotics inhibiting T3SS virulence mechanism